Effective Date: 07/05/2023
- Personal Information Collection
We may collect personal identification information from Users in various ways, including but not limited to when Users visit our Website, register on the Website, subscribe to newsletters, fill out forms, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Website. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number, and other relevant information.
- Non-Personal Information Collection
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, type of computer or device, technical information about Users’ means of connection to our Website, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized, and other similar information.
- Web Browser Cookies
- How We Use Collected Information
SWBID may collect and use Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize User experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Website.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order or request. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
- How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Website.
- Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
- Third-Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Website that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Website. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Website, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
- Your Acceptance of These Terms